The 3DSpace app enables users to create and manage collaborative spaces, add members with different right levels, and provide direct access to any stored content including CATIA®, SOLIDWORKS®, DELMIA®, SIMULIA®, ENOVIA® and multi-CAD content. Access to collaborative spaces is secure, as each user is granted access as a member of a collaborative space with a given role for a given organization.
Key features include:
- Enable efficient team collaboration through secured concurrent access to data and lifecycle management.
- One single source of truth for all your product content including multi CAD design data.
- Enable hybrid data and model-based driven engineering as enabler of end to end digital continuity.
- Natural support of collaborative 3D validation scenario in a hybrid CAD environment.
- Easily organize, optimize, access and execute work through tasks.
- Access and start navigate product digital mock-ups of large designs from any device.
- Compliance to standard enterprise business processes (Change, Project, Quality).
- Provides mobility and security via the Cloud.
Determine the impact of design modifications
With Industry Innovation, users can navigate the entire product structure in 3D regardless of size. Users can filter the product structure based on diverse criteria to find the needed parts quickly. The used criteria for filtering can be saved for reuse. Owing to the common data model and data-driven architecture, users can identify dependencies inside one domain and between domains. They can navigate between design components and related items such as other designs, simulations, drawings, manufacturing processes, functional and logical views. Better decision-making occurs when a user can determine the impact of design modifications.
Easily access 3D content
Industry Innovation uses the 3D index for both 3D representations and product structure navigation. This enables fast loading of a lightweight 3D session for extremely large products. In addition, from the 3D of the root node, users are able to access any component down to the leaf node without needing to navigate the structure. The 3D index provides the benefit of fast 3D navigation while still making it possible to deliver accurate information from the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.