Are you involve in 3D Sheet Metal design?
Are you using SOLIDWORKS for sheet metal design yet always face the challenges below?
- What is Bend Allowance & Bend Deduction? Why is it important? How it affect my flatten sheet metal results?
- Why my form tool sometimes fail to apply on my sheet metal? How is it relate to minimum radius of curvature?
- Why is my Flat Patterns always has warning/error?
- Why is it sometimes flat pattern takes >30minute.. Why is this happened?
- Why do I always fail to convert imported part to Sheet Metal?
Section A: The Best Practice of using SOLIDWORKS Sheet Metal (1 hour ):
- Top 20 things you need to know for using SOLIDWORKS Sheet Metal
Section B: Hands-on Section (1 hour& 30 minute):
- Basic Sheet Metal Part constructed from Base Flange
- Edge flanges
- Sketched bends
- Miter flanges
- Flatten part
- Convert Sheet Metal to Drawing
- Use SOLIDWORKS Costing to calculate Sheet Metal Manufacturing costs.
- SOLIDWORKS 2017 in Sheet Metal
Who should attend:
ALL SOLIDWORKS Users who intend to learn SOLIDWORKS Sheet Metal module functionalities, Sheet Metal Designers, Design Engineers, Draftsman/Draftswoman, or anyone who looking for SOLIDWORKS 3D sheet metal design solution.
16 June 2017 | 9.30 a.m. – 12.30 p.m. Morning session (Full )
16 June 2017 | 2.30 p.m. – 5.30 p.m. Afternoon Session ( Limited Seats left )
Computers will be needed throughout the hand-on section for the workshop, limited seats available(first come first serve basis). You are welcome to bring along your laptop to join the hand-on section if you are feeling more comfortable with your own system, your registration confirmation will include instructions to prepare it with the setup needed for the workshop.
Bookings are closed for this event.