Innovation is an important skill much needed in the new economy. With competition becoming increasingly intense, innovation is no longer a “nice-to-have” skill but a “must-have”. There is a way to learn INNOVATION in a systematic approach. The approach is called TRIZ or Theory of Inventive Problem Solving. TRIZ is a Russian methodology discovered about 66 years ago but has remained a well-kept secret. This open-secret has finally reached you through the MyTRIZ Level 1 Workshop.
What Is TRIZ?
- A systematic problem solving method based on logic and data.
- It provide 40 principles for solution triggers.
- The fastest way to solve a problem without any contradiction.
- It’s embraced by many corporations namely Samsung, Intel, LG, Christian Dior, Boeing, Procter & Gamble, L’Oreal, KIA, Hyundai and etc.
- Fast: Shorten the problem solving and innovation process.
- Idea Generation: Provides unobvious point of views and ideas.
- Structured Approach to Problems: Rational and structured way of thinking find the root cause.
- Innovations & New Solutions: Inspirations for design solution, new concepts and process implementation.
Outcome of TRIZ Workshop:
- Comprehend TRIZ concept and tools.
- Understand the TRIZ inventive problem solving process.
- International standard certified as TRIZ Level 1 Practitioner.
Who Should Attend:
- Any engineers from senior management to undergraduate
- Design and Systems Engineers; R&D Personnel, Researchers and Training Managers
- Technical and Process Managers
- Business and Engineering Managers.
This event is fully booked.