This half-day introductory seminar offers participants the opportunity to identify new technology to saves in CNC machining cycle time, manage cost effectively in order to compete globally and increased efficiency & improve quality of your CNC machining capabilities.
Why you should attend?
- Are you using CNC Machines Tools?
- Are you spending a lot of time testing the new programs online before sending a production?
- Do you need to reduce the time spent on debugging your CNC programs?
- Have you already had machine incidents? Collisions? Tool Brakes? Because of a programming or debugging error?
- Do you need to prevent the risk of collision and tool breakage?
- Do you need to optimize your cutting conditions and thereby reduce machining time?
Who Should Attend:
Business owners, Directors, Managers and Engineers from precision engineering, energy generation, aerospace, marine industry; researchers, CNC Machinist, CAM programmer, Operation Managers, Production Managers.
HAAS Factory Outlet – Malaysia
36, Jalan Kartunis U1/47, Temasya Industrial Park, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.
This event is fully booked.