Designing products without a PDM (product data management) system is like walking on a tightrope without a safety net. You’re taking risks that can have costly consequences. Lost or misplaced documents create extra rework and duplicate effort, costing you time and money. It’s frustrating when multiple revisions of documents exist and the wrong version goes to manufacturing. You feel these issues even more if your organization is subject to regulatory or certification audits. No matter your company’s size, losing or misplacing valuable engineering data can lead to higher costs and delayed product deliveries.
- Securely store project files through centralized storage for fast retrieval.
- Eliminate concerns about revision control and data loss.
- Share and collaborate on designs with people inside and outside the organization in multiple locations.
- Create an electronic workflow to formalize, manage, and optimize development, document approval, and engineering change processes.
Participants will learn how to:
- Eliminate duplicate work and delays.
- Make your development and engineering process more efficient.
- Bolster regulatory compliance with built-in security, version control, and audit trails.
Who should attend:
ALL SOLIDWORKS Users, Engineering Managers, R&D Engineers, Mechanical Engineer, NPI Engineer, Design Engineer, IT Personnel, or anyone who involve in product development and looking for solution to improve engineering process efficiency.
19 May 2017 | 9.30 a.m. – 12.30 p.m | Icon City , Penang
* Free for CADVision Systems Penang Customer only.
Bookings are closed for this event.