This is an Advance course design to introduce useful features and techniques that will potentially ease your task in modelling complex part designs. This course doesn’t stop at native SOLIDWORKS files. Want to make that .iges file work? This course teaches you how to do so. Finally, make use of advanced mates to simulate complex mechanisms in assemblies, along with methods to handle their resource-hungry bigger brother – large assemblies.
- Handling multi-bodies
- Advanced lofting
- Repairing imported geometries
- Advanced mates
- Large assemblies handling
- Learn useful and powerful technique to model complex geometry.
- Work with imported geometry (*.iges, *.step, *.x_t) at ease.
- Methods to optimise computer resource usage in assembly mode.
- Visualise complex mechanisms easily.
Bookings are closed for this event.