SOLIDWORKS PDM solutions help you get your design data under control and substantially improve the way your teams manage and collaborate on product development. As a user, this will be beneficial to you in many ways. This course will help you to explore more on what needed to know by an SOLIDWORKS PDM user.
Among the topics that will be covered shall include SOLIDWORKS PDM Concepts, User Interface, Document Creation & Check In, Versioning Files, File References, Searching, Workflow & Transition, Bill of Material.
· Understand the basic concept used by SOLIDWORKS PDM to manage data
· Identifying the principal components and SOLIDWORKS PDM interface
· Have a better control on project folders and structures
· Understand how to work with file version & revision
· Have a clear perception on how file reference works in SOLIDWORKS PDM
· Robust search capabilities make it easy to find documents based on their names, contained data, attached metadata, workflow state, etc
· Understand workflow states and transition
· Learn on the different type of BOM available in SOLIDWORKS PDM
Who Should Attend
All the SOLIDWORKS users, other CAD user, Mechanical designer and Design engineer, Managers, IT Personnel
Please contact +604-505 7743 or email to eventPG@cad-vision.com for more details.
Bookings are closed for this event.