Date: 4 December 2015, Friday
Time: 9.30 a.m – 12.30 p.m
Venue: CADVision Systems Training Centre, Kuala Lumpur
The new SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard solutions help you get your design data under control and substantially improve the way your teams manage and collaborate on product development. As a user, this will be beneficial to you in many ways. This course will help you to explore more on what needed to know as a PDM user.
Among the topics that will be covered shall include SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard Concepts, User Interface, Document Creation & Check In, Revision Management, File Searching, Workflow & Transition, all to have a secured file vaulting.
· Understand the basic concept used by SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard to manage data
· Identifying the principal components and SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard interface
· Have a better control on your project status
· Understand how to work with file revision with your SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard
· Search capabilities make it easy to find documents based on their names, contained data, attached
metadata, workflow state, etc
· Understand workflow states and transition available in SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard
Bookings are closed for this event.