Date: 18th June 2019 (Tuesday)
Time: 9.00 a.m – 1.00 p.m
Venue: CADVision Systems Training Centre, Icon City. Penang
Tolerance Analysis is the general term for activities related to the study of potential accumulated variation in mechanical parts and assemblies. Its method may be used in other types of system subject to accumulated variation, such as mechanical and electrical system. Engineers analyze tolerances for the purpose of evaluating GD&T. Methods include 2D tolerance stacks, 3D Monte Carlo simulations and Datum conversions.
Tolerance stack-ups or tolerance stacks are used to describe the problem-solving process in mechanical engineering of calculating the effects of the accumulated variation that is allowed by specified dimensions and tolerances.
Who Should Attend:
- Designers and Design Engineers
- Those trouble shooting production problems who have already taken a fundamentals course in GD&T.
This course will help you:
1. Perform and develop a tolerance Stack-up Analysis.
2. Correctly enter geometric feature control frame data into a tolerance Stack
3. Apply a common step-by-step methodology to tolerance stack analysis.
Please contact 04-5057741/2/3 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
This event is fully booked.