DISCOVER SOLIDWORKS TODAY FOR FREE!
Do you find that the design lead time on your projects has become much longer as compared to the 2D layouts that you have done?
Unable to detect the collision in the design, often in assemblies, until to the prototyping or production? What if it happens?
Have you ever met the problems when you have missed out any items in the B.O.M creation?
Above was just some of the common issue shared by the industries, what will it affect to your organization in any of the scenario above?
You could be answered. Join us today at SOLIDWORKS 3D Mechanical Workshop.
SOLIDWORKS 3D Mechanical Workshop
SOLIDWORKS is complete 3D CAD Solution for designing better products.
In this workshop, you will learn how the easy way to convert the 2D CAD format (DWG, DXF) to 3D CAD format. This section will be benefits to the user who facing problem when convert 2D to 3D.
Next, you will learn to create 3D parts with complex geometries, assemblies, and associated drawings; drawings automatically update with part & assembly changes, to keep all your design data up to date.
- 2D to 3D: Convert 2D CAD format (DWG, DXF) to 3D CAD format
- 3D Part Modeling: Impact on design work, easy 3D part creation
- 2D Drawing: Expedite the creation of production-ready 2D drawings to clearly communicate how your design should be manufactured and assembled
- Assembly Modeling: Build assembly model using smart mate
- Assembly Drawing: Automatic create Bill of Material (B.O.M)
Who Should Attend:
Engineer, Designer, Draft Person, or 2D Engineer who wanted to explore on 3D Mechanical Design Environment to fasten the design process
Bookings are closed for this event.