Date: 19th Nov 2019 (Tuesday)
Time: 9.00 a.m – 1.00 p.m
Venue: CADVision Systems Training Centre, Icon City. Penang
Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) is a language used on mechanical engineering drawings composed of symbols that are used to efficiently and accurately communicate geometry requirements for associated features on components and assemblies. GD&T is, and has been, successfully used for many years in the automotive, aerospace, electronic and the commercial design and manufacturing industries. Success oriented industries and organizations which require accurate and common lines of communications between engineering, design, manufacturing and quality should consider geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) as their mechanical drawing standard.
Who Should Attend:
- Design Engineers
- Manufacturing Engineers
- QA/QC Inspectors
- Individuals involved in design
This course will help you:
• Gain knowledge on what GD&T is all about
• Understand the problems in manufacturability
• Be reminded of the Do’s & Don’ts of proper tolerancing
• Able to set quality control criteria from design drawing & manufacturing processes
Join Now to Know More about the Latest Update on GD&T 2019
Please contact 04-5057741/2/3 or email to email@example.com for more details.