Ever Faced This Common Simulation Issue Shared by Industries?
- Difficulties in understanding how Simulation can be useful?
- Spend too much expenses in prototyping?
- Desire to know how your product behave before prototyping?
- Want to improve your product performance?
SOLIDWORKS FLOW SIMULATION + HVAC
SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation is a computational fluid dynamics (CFD) package that allows users to approach heat transfer and fluid flow problems in methodical and systematic manner.
In heating & Ventilation Simulation, the velocity & temperature distributions result are of great importance to improve the efficiency of the products. In this course, this particular topic in SOLIDWORKS Simulation will be covered.
- Create SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation via Project Wizard
- Apply boundary conditioning
- Setting convergence
- View results
- Able to solve complex simulation of fluids
- understand model preparation required for Flow Simulation Project
- Calculate internal volume
- Fasten design process through simulation
Who Should Attend:
Product Manager, R&D Manager, Designer, Engineer or anyone who looking solution for design better product
Bookings are closed for this event.