Overview of SOLIDWORKS 2018:
SOLIDWORKS 2018 launch events provide a great opportunity to go beyond web demos and get a personal walk-through of all the new features in SOLIDWORKS 2018. In addition to connecting you with SOLIDWORKS experts, launch events also provide networking opportunities that associate you with fellow SOLIDWORKS users and product design professionals.
Why you should attend SOLIDWORKS 2018?
- Provides four new end-to-end process solutions that simplify the interactions between disciplines across product development to improve your business outcomes.
- Easily move from concept design to manufactured parts quickly without having to port data from one system to another.
- Design to Manufacturing provides an integrated solution for a complete design-through manufacturing strategy.
- Distributed Data Management Process allows you to manage the right data, at the right time for the right people.
- Designer to Analyst Process creates an analysis tools for every step of design.
- Electrical Design and IOT Process able to connect your smart devices to your customers.
Join us NOW !
12 October 2017 (Thursday)
8:30am – 2:30pm
Austin Heights Golf & Hotel Resort
Free by invitation only
Bookings are closed for this event.