SOLIDWORKS PDM Administration is an important responsibility. You are managing a business system which many users at the company you work for rely on daily. So you must be up to the task to efficiently administer your PDM system. The focus of this course is on the fundamental skills & concepts central to the successful use of SOLIDWORKS PDM. It teaches on how to use administrative functions of the software.
Among the topics that will be covered shall include
- Installation Planning,
- The Administrative Tool,
- Users & Groups,
- Folder Card Creation,
- File & Search Cards,
- Columns & BOM Views,
- Workflow, Notification and Folder Template.
· Learn on the planning before having SOLIDWORKS PDM
· Identifying the major sections of SOLIDWORKS PDM Administration tool
· Understand how to work with variables & cards
· Robust search capabilities make it easy to find documents based on their names, contained data, attached metadata, workflow state, etc
· Learn on the different type of BOM available in SOLIDWORKS PDM and how to administrate them
· Understand workflow states and transition controls the files inside
· Better communication through notification
· Creates a better and standardized project
Bookings are closed for this event.